Thanks to the wonderful Chocolate Covered Katie, I am officially obsessed with healthier versions of naughty treats
For example… I tried her Healthy Cookie Dough Dip and holllyyyyyy moly it was so good!
Here is her recipe below:
Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
– 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
– 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
– just over 1/8 tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup nut butter of choice (If you use peanut butter, it will have a slight “pb cookie dough” taste, so if you don’t want this,try the Deep Dish Cookie Pie, unbaked. instead)
– up to 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
– Sweetener of choice (see note below, for amount)
– 1/3 cup chocolate chips, or these: Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
– 2 to 3 tbsp oats (Ground flax will also work)
“Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor, and process until very smooth. Then mix in the chocolate chips. If made correctly and blended long enough, this should have the exact texture of real cookie dough!”
I made these for a girls night as my “cheat meal” and it was delicious!!
photos by me