My 26th birthday is coming up on March 8th and I decided to go to a winery during the day and host a wine and cheese party at my house that evening. Now, there is a lot more that goes into a wine and cheese party than just the wine and cheese. Read below on how to host a proper wine and cheese party full of nibbles and sips!
1. Send out invites! Found this gem on Etsy.
2. Shopping Time! Make a list of items needed for the party.
– variety of wines // red, white, blush
– types of cheese // brie, smoked gouda, cheddar, fresh mozzarella
– assortment of nuts // roasted almonds, cashews, walnuts
– assortment of salami
– dried and fresh fruit // dried cranberries, dried apricots, fresh grapes, fresh pear slices
– bread & crackers // sliced baguette, peasant bread, rosemary crackers
– olives // calamata seasoned olives, feta stuffed olives, black olives
– assorted dark chocolates
3. Set the table
– napkins/napkin rings
– cheese spreader
– wine glasses
– wine goblets
4. Label food
5. Provide a pairing guide for each guest